Job Description: Part-Time Junior Administrative Assistant
Sonoma, California | Approx. 10-15 hours per week
Body Flows is an established and growing startup company, based in Sonoma, offering weekend and longer retreats, events and experiences for individuals, groups and corporates in California, Colorado and rejuvenating locations overseas.
As our Administrative Assistant, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and software systems, sharpen your customer service and communication skills, be part of our Body Flows community, and contribute to the growth of our company.
Read more below and apply online by using the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Create and print documents, proposals and invoices from templates and online systems.
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors, including emails, phone calls and text messages.
- Handle and track clients in booking and email systems and create monthly reports.
- Research and order merchandise and coordinate with online merchants and partners.
- Deliver marketing materials and brochures around local bulletin boards and cafes.
- Attend 1-2 monthly events in Sonoma county as needed/available, and handle onsite logistics.
- Handle additional ad-hoc business and personal administration tasks and errands.
- Excellent customer service skills with good written and spoken communication.
- Comfortable following procedures and operational processes.
- Super organized, strong attention to detail and able to multitask.
- Good time management and prioritization skills.
- Able to work without supervision, reliable and committed.
- Able to handle confidential information.
- Able to respond to emails within 12 hours.
- Enthusiastic and quick to learn and adapt to dynamic changing startup environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and email systems.
- Tech savvy and able to learn new systems and software tools.
- Owns a personal laptop with Microsoft Office applications.
Bonus Skills/Experience (not initially required)
- Owns a California driver's license.
- Social media and basic marketing.
- Photography and basic photo editing.
- Basic experience with Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS.
Please apply by sending us a message using the form below and we will respond to you within 12 hours.